Abbott's may refer to:
- Abbott's Babbler, an Old World babbler from Asia.
- Abbott's Booby (or Gannet), a species of gannet from Christmas Island.
- Abbott's Starling, a starling from Africa.
- Abbott's Sunbird Cinnyris abbotti, another name for the Souimanga Sunbird.
- Pygmy Cuckooshrike, Coracina abbotti is a species of cuckooshrike.
- Simeulue Parrot, Psittinus abbotti a possible new species of parrot.
- Abbott's Moray Eel, a species of eel.
- Veracruz Whiff, Citharichthys abbotti is a species of flatfish.
- Abbott's Skimmer, a species of skimmer dragonfly.
- Chlorocnemis abbotti, a species of threadtail damselfly.
- Turbonilla abbotti a species of sea snail.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.