Bird of paradise or bird-of-paradise may refer to:
- Bird-of-paradise, the family of birds, Paradisaeidae of the order Passeriformes
- The genera of this family that have "Bird-of-paradise" in the common name:
- Macgregor's Giant Honeyeater, a black crow-like bird also known as Macgregor's Bird of Paradise
- Satinbirds, a family of passerines originally thought to be part of the Paradisaeidae family
- Melampitta, an enigmatic genus of birds placed by some authors in Paradisaeidae
- Strelitzia, a genus of 5 species of perennials
- Heliconia, a genus of about 100–200 species of flowering plants, commonly called lobster-claws, wild plantains or false bird-of-paradise
- Caesalpinia gilliesii, a shrub in the legume family
- Caesalpinia pulcherrima, a shrub in the legume family, commonly called Red Bird of Paradise or Mexican Bird of Paradise
- Bird of Paradise (aircraft)
- Bird of Paradise Island, an island near Tobago
- Apus, a faint constellation in the southern sky representing a bird of paradise.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.