Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
An organism is endemic to a region/country/landmass etc. if it is found only in that region/country/landmass.
- Crested Pigeon, Emu, Stubble Quail and Tawny Frogmouth are all endemic to Australia
- White-necked Heron and Red-kneed Dotterel are breeding endemics to Australia.
- MacKay's Bunting is endemic to Alaska
- Darwin's finches are only found in the Galapagos Islands (however, the Cocos Island Finch is found in Cocos Island).
- ^ a b Simpson & Day (1999). A Field Guide to the Birds of Australia, 6th Edition. Penguin. ISBN 0-691-04995-5.
- ^ "Species factsheet: McKay's Bunting Plectrophenax hyperboreus". BirdLife International (2008). Retrieved 10 May 2012.
- ^ "Species factsheet: Cocos Finch Pinaroloxias inornata". BirdLife International (2008). Retrieved 10 May 2012.
|This article is part of Project Glossary, a All Birds project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each term related to animals.|
|Project Glossary |