|Automatic taxobox help|
| Thanks for creating an automatic taxobox. We don't know the taxonomy of "Eupsittula".
| Peach-fronted Parakeet (Eupsittula aurea)|
on a termite mound in Brazil
|Unrecognized taxon ():||Eupsittula|
Eupsittula is a genus of South and Middle American parakeets in the tribe Arini. Until 2013, all the species were believed to belong to the genus Aratinga. Some of the Eupsittula species are kept in aviculture or as companion parrots, where they are commonly known as conures.
- Eupsittula nana (Vigors, 1830) - Olive-throated Parakeet
- Eupsittula canicularis (Linnaeus, 1758) - Orange-fronted Parakeet
- Eupsittula aurea (Gmelin, 1788) - Peach-fronted Parakeet
- Eupsittula pertinax (Linnaeus, 1758) - Brown-throated Parakeet
- Eupsittula cactorum (Kuhl, 1820) - Caatinga Parakeet
|30px||This article relating to parrots is a stub. You can help All Birds by expanding it.|
|This article is part of Project Bird Genera, a All Birds project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each genus, including made-up genera.|
| This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors). |
Please help by writing it in the style of All Birds Wiki!