Sittiparus is a genus of birds in the tit family that is recognized by some authorities, such as the Handbook of the Birds of the World's Internet Bird Collection (2004–2007). It is often considered part of the genus Poecile, which many authorities in turn consider to be a subgenus of Parus. The following two Far Eastern species have been placed in it:
- White-fronted Tit, Sittiparus semilarvatus
- Chestnut-bellied Tit, Sittiparus castaneoventris
- Varied Tit, Sittiparus varius
- Iriomote Tit, Sittiparus olivaceus
- Harrap and Quinn, Tits, Nuthatches and Treecreepers ISBN 0-7136-3964-4
- "the Internet Bird Collection". Handbook of the Birds of the World. 2004–2007. Retrieved 2007-09-08.
|This Sylvioidea-related article is a stub. You can help All Birds by expanding it.|
|This article is part of Project Bird Genera, a All Birds project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each genus, including made-up genera.|
| This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors). |
Please help by writing it in the style of All Birds Wiki!