| Field Sparrow|
These birds are fairly small and slim, with short bills, round heads and long wings. They are usually found in semi-open areas. Outside of the nesting season they often forage in small mixed flocks.
The full list of species is:
- American Tree Sparrow, Spizella arborea
- Chipping Sparrow, Spizella passerina
- Clay-colored Sparrow, Spizella pallida
- Brewer's Sparrow, Spizella breweri
- Timberline Sparrow, Spizella breweri taverneri
- Field Sparrow, Spizella pusilla
- Worthen's Sparrow, Spizella wortheni
- Black-chinned Sparrow, Spizella atrogularis
|This article is part of Project Bird Genera, a All Birds project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each genus, including made-up genera.|
| This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors). |
Please help by writing it in the style of All Birds Wiki!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.