Sclater & Salvin, 1866
2-4 described species, see text
The two described species are sometimes split into two species each (i.e., resulting in a total of four species). Additionally, a possibly undescribed species is found in the Orinoco Basin in Venezuela.
- Lesser Wagtail-tyrant (Stigmatura napensis)
- Bahia Wagtail-tyrant (Stigmatura (napensis) bahiae)
- Greater Wagtail-tyrant (Stigmatura budytoides)
- Caatinga Wagtail-tyrant (Stigmatura (budytoides) gracilis)
- ^ Engblom, G. (2009). A new species of Spinetail from Venezuela. Rio Orinoco Spinetail Synallaxis beverlyae. Accessed 28 May 2011
|This article is part of Project Bird Genera, a All Birds project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each genus, including made-up genera.|
| This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors). |
Please help by writing it in the style of All Birds Wiki!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.