|Grey-necked Wood-Rail, Aramides cajanea|
- Rufous-necked Wood-Rail, Aramides axillaris
- Little Wood-Rail, Aramides mangle
- Brown Wood-Rail, Aramides wolfi
- Giant Wood-Rail, Aramides ypecaha
- Rufous-naped Wood-Rail / White-bellied Wood-Rail, Aramides albiventris
- Grey-necked Wood-Rail, Aramides cajanea
- Red-winged Wood-Rail, Aramides calopterus
- Slaty-breasted Wood-Rail, Aramides saracura
- Red-throated Wood-Rail, Aramides gutturalis - doubtful species; extinct (20th century?)
- ^ Marcondes, R.S., and L.F. Silveira (2015), A taxonomic review of Aramides cajaneus (Aves, Gruiformes, Rallidae) with notes on morphological variation in other species of the genus, ZooKeys 500, 111-140.
|This article is part of Project Bird Genera, a All Birds project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each genus, including made-up genera.|
| This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors). |
Please help by writing it in the style of All Birds Wiki!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.